Job Title: Graduate Business Analyst / Junior Business Analyst / IT Analyst
Location: London Bridge / Hybrid
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and dynamic individual to join our growing IT team. Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the various internal departments with the specification, implementation, and maintenance of business systems.
This role is a fantastic development opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic graduate, looking to start a career within IT. As part of your development, we would produce and implement a personal training plan, with the aim of attaining the first part of an International Diploma in Business Analysis qualification (formally known as BCS ISEB) by the end of the graduate journey. At the end of this you would become a Business Analyst
Main Responsibilities/Key Tasks:
- Interpreting, analysing, and documenting new system requirements.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- System support and ensuring all reported issues are resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Data analysis and the production of user reports
- Managing, preparing and undertaking system testing
- Documenting requirements supplied by Business Stakeholders using User stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Work alongside the wider technology team to complete tasks required of the technology group
- Ensure quality standards set by members of the team are upheld
- Build relationships with business stakeholders to ensure projects and tasks are completed to a high standard
- Any ad hoc tasks as required
Core skills and attributes needed to fulfil this position are:
Degree in Computing, Maths, or another science-based subject.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ability to work well with cross-departmental team members, such as Sales, Business Development, Education, Product, and Marketing, enabling collaboration and advice sharing
A strong team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, comfortable working independently and working as part of a team
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel, basic Word, PowerPoint & Visio
- Experience of coding preferential
- Any SQL, relational database or XML experience would be highly desirable (but not essential)
- Any knowledge of Business Intelligence and ETL would be desirable (but not essential)
- Experience of Process Modelling and Analysis
- Prototyping and Wireframing
- Previous work experience (beneficial, but not essential).
Sound like you? Apply below!