Junior Solutions Architect
Start date: ASAP
Work Type: Hybrid
Contract length: 6months (possible extension - this is for Phase 1)
La Fosse Associates are looking for a Junior Architect OR an experienced Systems Engineer that is an aspiring architect, to join a London Entertainment & Consumer Goods business on digital transformation & modernisation.
- They require a hands-on Junior Solutions Architect or experienced systems engineer. Someone who is hats on & gets involved!
- What do they need to achieve? 10-12 systems aren't quiet lift and shift, not getting original solution so needs to stand their own. Projects such as booking systems, card readers interacting, WIFI portals set up & general implementations of the requirements.
- Someone that can move data and systems to ensure they interact effectively.
- What's the overview of project? Designing and implementing the projects, element of housekeeping, modernising, and streamlining.
- Key factors needed from the right candidate? Hands-on systems specialist, working in an MMA environment, MS Teams / SharePoint experience would be great - what experience they have in these things - workflow - configuring portals, customer interface data collection tools.
- Greenfield to some extent.
- 3/2-day Hybrid split concept in Central London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.