Role: JDE Programme Manager
Rate: £650/day (Outside IR35)
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: London (Hybrid working model).
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based key client is currently looking for a JDE Programme Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract. This position will operate a hybrid working model.
The successful candidate will the accountable party for planning, orchestrating, delivering, and sustaining an enterprise-wide ERP solution. Whilst also facilitating cross-functional work with internal teams and external partners. Amongst other deliverables the successful candidate will be tasked with assessing project risk and implementing risk mitigation plans in order to reduce potential negative impacts or disruption to the business during migration of ERP system.
- Solid experience related to ERP systems implementation and operations, with clear demonstration of progressive achievement and growth in ERP programme and project management experience.
- Successfully led at least two large, complex, full-lifecycle Global ERP implementations utilizing Microsoft Dynamics for Finance and Operations
- Able to demonstrate leadership responsibility in managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Project and/or programme management certification and/or lean process improvement (i.e., Six Sigma) certification preferred but not required.
- Strong experience working as part of/in collaboration with Technology PMOs.
- JDE Experience is beneficial.
- Ability to develop strong partnership with the business community and manage stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and a problem solver who can assess and develop strategies for achieving the needs of the user community.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and develop written reporting and presentational content with level-appropriate messaging up to and including the senior executive level.
- Ability to lead and direct ERP team members in line with the goals of the ERP programme. Encourage and facilitate cooperation, results orientation and collaboration amongst the team.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, particularly in cross-functional teams across multiple lines of business, over whom there may be no direct authority.
- Experience using project management software tools, such as MS Project, and other tools, to effectively lead, manage, monitor and control project activities.
- Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record of applying programme management principles, practices and techniques with a strong results orientation.
- Takes calculated risks to achieve desired results.
- Strategic thinker that is energized by complex, multi-faceted problem solving.
- Ability to work in a global environment, with stakeholders located in multiple countries and time zones
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps.