We are looking to hire a Fullstack (Node/React) Tech Lead for a FinTech Payments Communication client. They have a presence across the UK and UK and are looking for a Tech Lead who will help to nurture the team and drive the technology that develops their conversational commerce platform.
The Tech Lead will join a tight knit development team in a hybrid role of management (65%) and hands on development (35%). They have interfaces in React and a backend built on Serverless using AWS Lambda, Node.js and MySQL.
You will work directly with our founders and developers and will be:
- Working with clients to plan features that help them get the most out of the platform
- Scoping and estimating technical work with developers
- Ensuring that technical architecture aligns with future plans
- Helping to organise technical roadmap
- Ensuring developers have a great environment to work in
- Getting stuck in by writing code where you can add the most value
As a business, they value transparency, communication and open-mindedness. The small team is built from creators, entrepreneurs and designers that are challenging outdated views of e-commerce to place our mark on the future.
The client are keen to bring on someone who is motivated, can take a natural lead and drive this part of the business forward. For more information please get in touch today and send your CV to email@example.com.
This is a remote role, with some travel into the office to encourage team building and develop a strong culture - so you will need to be able to get to London occasionally.