The Head office is central London based but they are happy for this role to be fully remote.
They are rebuilding their scraping technology inhouse and are looking for a talented engineer to join them.
Their customers are among the world's leading organisations, using web data on their most important business problems, running mission critical applications and services with the web data that they provide to them.
They are working to ensure no one ever has to write a web scraper again.
- You'll build best in breed data products that are petabytes in scale on a world class web data extraction platform
- You'll be challenged to find solutions that can reliably extract large datasets from the web at high throughput
- You'll utilize custom metrics and monitoring infrastructure to build observability into data extraction processes
- You'll automate any feasible engineering process on the team that is manual
- You'll find yourself thinking outside the box to solve hard bugs and extraction issues
- Passion for test automation and experience with Jest or Mocha
- Strong understanding of HTML, DOM. HTP and CSS
- Desire to solve problems and learn new things
Nice to have:
- Experience with Web Scrapping
- Data Analysis sills
- Experience instrumenting code with custom metrics for observability
First call, coding test - final interview.
Up to £100,000 base and stock options.
Contact Jess Quinn, La Fosse.