Role: Java Developer
Rate: £500/day (Outside IR35)
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: London (Hybrid working model available).
Start Date: ASAP
Java developer needed for our London based banking client - contract role based in London (remote/onsite working).
Our key client is currently looking for a highly motivated Java Developer. Tasked with delivering, developing, and supporting the Bank application systems in meeting business requirements using a range of agile techniques and knowledge of software development and software products underpinned with knowledge of IT operations, support and a regulated finance industry sector such as banking or insurance. This is a "hands on" development role.
- Strong Java experience of coding and integrating components, at least 5 years.
- Developing micro services at least 3years
- Developing services through use of and supporting APIs, at least 3 years
- Experience of developing component designs and specification from a high level solution architecture
- Experience of delivering code into, supporting and extending resilient Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) environments
- Experience of delivering software in a formal regime using source control management and controlled gates with relevant artefacts to support design, quality and support.
- Experience delivering test automation or frameworks and incorporating these into CI/CD environments
- Understanding of and ability to apply the following practises:
- Experience with the following technologies/frameworks:
- Spring framework, Spring Boot
- JSON, XML
- JPA, Hibernate
- REST APIs
The role will be based out of the head office in London - there will be a hybrid model for onsite/remote working.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps.