Java Developer - Monarch. Outside IR35. Strong Core Java Development Skills, Experience of complex Financial Services Applications, DevOps, Microservices and Agile methodologies.
The role of the Java Developer - Monarch will oversee the new Monarch platform which will be built using an Agile software delivery approach with the DevOps model being adopted by the bank. This is a green field project which will be delivery a new platform built using Java and Micro Services architecture which will be integrating with numerous heritage platforms.
Java Developer - Monarch - Contract Role - Outside of IR35.
The Java Developer - Monarch will ideally have the following experience:
- Strong Core Java Development Skills
- Experience of complex Financial Services Applications
- Agile methodologies
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with automation and continuous improvement in conjunction with DevOps suppliers and IT Operations.
- Agile software delivery approach
- At least 3-5 years' experience of software development in an investment banking environment, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring.
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch ASAP to discuss.