Role: Java Developer
Location: London (remote until August)
Duration: 4 months
Salary: up to £500/day
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial services client is currently looking for a Java Developer join them on an initial 5 month contract. The successful candidate will combine both technical and analytical skills to provide support and maintenance to systems written in Java. You will be member of a development team working closely with other areas of IT and with users to address operational challenges, respond to evolving business needs and ensure that strategic goals are met.
The role will involve providing both technical support and development services for the Java application systems used within the organisation and experience is required in the following:
- Experience of a broad range of development languages and technologies such as Java, JEE, Spring MVC, AngularJS, JQuery, REST, SOAP, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS, XSLT
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of the full software development and deployment cycle in a corporate environment
- Able to articulate and define designs using UML
- Oracle database development experience
- Ant and Maven
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Good understanding of change management concepts, project quality and risk management concepts
- Knowledge and experiences of SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.