La Fosse is currently working with a global payment company to help recruit an ITSM Consultant who will be leading, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and lead the ITSM processes Area.
Location: London - Hybrid
Day rate: £450 - £500 per day - outside IR35
Contract: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as an ITSM Consultant
· Be part of the Leadership Team of Platfom Production Support & Services Area
· Lead the team to achieve a predetermined service SLA.
· Support and assist with broad IT Service Management (ITSM) process maturity and design, employing industry best practices, including ITIL.
· Work with the ITSM tools (primarily Client Service Manager) for Change, Incident, Problem, Knowledge, and Configuration Management/CMDB ticketing and reporting
· Facilitate and govern the Change Management process
· Setup the strategy of the Major Incidents process and communication
· Delivers ITSM & OE Professional Services by measuring the process KPIs and taking the necessary corrective actions when required
· Developing ITIL-based processes and ensuring they are followed, are suitable for business needs
Ideally to be successful as an ITSM Consultant
· Bachelors degree or equivalent in an IT-related field
· At least 8 years of experience working within a global ITSM
· Previous ITSM Lead experience in a global enterprise environment is desirable
· Relevant industry qualifications, ITIL
· Transformational ITSM experience in data, process, and tooling
· Ability to empower teams to act autonomously, think out of the box and hold them accountable.
· Advanced knowledge of the concepts, theories, practices and techniques of the information technology field, including emphasis on IT Service Management; Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management process
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.