Role: IT Trainer
Location: London (Flexible working on offer)
Salary: £65,000 + Package
An IT Trainer is required to join a global Marketing and Adverting organisation who are embarking on a large-scale transformation. They are a market leader and well-known across the industry with over 3,000 employees worldwide. As a major part of this transformation, they are implementing a new technological marketing solution across their global operations.
We are looking for an experienced IT Trainer to support the business change team, to train the global user base on how to best use the system. You will work closely with a Business Change Analyst to understand the business impact and the training needs, before delivering best in class training.
Outline of roles/requirements:
- Work closely with Change Analysts, Superusers and Change Champion network to evaluate the ongoing training needs of user base
- Deliver best of breed training material through a virtual classroom training, training guides and system walk throughs
- Build and own a robust training delivery plan to encompass clients training needs
- Communicate all the training programs to the relevant user base on a timely basis
- Track user adoption and training success through KPI's and reporting
- 5-8 years of professional experience delivering best of breed training within a large-scale transformation programme
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
This is a fantastic time to join an established and growing organisation that is undergoing a large-scale business transformation. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered for this opportunity and follow up with: firstname.lastname@example.org