Job Title: IT Test Analyst
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Test Analyst required to join a Global Pharmaceutical and Healthcare organisation that are investing the Technology function substantially and growing their Technology team significant. You will report into a newly appointed Test Manager and join a multi-disciplined Test team. You will be responsible for analysing complex requirements, functional specifications, and design documentations in order to identify test conditions; identification and set up of test data.
The successful candidate will help introduce automation test practices and need to have a strong track record in releasing in an AGILE sprint iteration. I am also looking for someone with test script creation and assisting or leading in UAT. You will be able to help contribute to broader discussions about test strategy and be influential in the selection of tools and processes.
- Background operating within a corporate environment is essential
- Background operating as a Test Analyst is essential
- Experience operating in Manual and Automated environment is essential
- Experience in Performance Testing using Loadrunner is essential
- Experience working on complex data integrations is essential
- Experience using API testing is essential
- Demonstrable experience working within AGILE, Waterfall or DevOps methodology is essential
- Experience working in ERP or SAP is essential
- ISEB Certification in Testing (ISTQB Foundation; ISEB Test Practitioner)
Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.