Joining an international group of private schools, your role as IT Field Support technician will be to provide up to 2nd line support to school staff, students and the overall community.
Location: West London
Salary: up to £42,000
Being customer orientated is a pivotal part to this role, as the service provided needs to be of the highest quality to all levels of users.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.) with goal to get users back on the job including deploying temporary equipment as needed;
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate software and computer equipment;
- Work with equipment vendors to manage and lower repair time and subsequent employee downtime. Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders;
- IT Ticket Management - Logs tickets and coordinates ticket resolution between IT and end user. Respects the agreed Service Level Agreements.
Ideally you'll have:
- Experience providing both 1st and 2nd line support.
- Strong knowledge of Windows ecosystem
- Knowledge about networking e.g., cabled and Wifi networks.
- Certification as IT Technician (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Cisco, etc)
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail.
Each candidate will be reviewed and replied to