Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be given an opportunity to deliver IT Support, technical infrastructure and End User Compute (EUC) services by designing, maintaining, supporting and developing infrastructure and EUC environment.
Your role is brand new to the business and a hupe opportunity to upskill yourself, as the business insources the whole of IT, and looks to move to a cloud first model.
Location: City of London (Hybrid)
Remuneration: up to £25,000 + bonus + benefits.
Your role as IT Support Engineer
- Provide day to day 1st Line support to all users (250 staff)
- Handling support of service requests which relate to all technology including; laptops, iOS, workstations, printers, networks, and design specific hardware and software
- Active Directory administration, new user setups (User Accounts, O365 Mailboxes)
- Installing hardware/Software
- Preparing new starters equipment and software
- Preventative maintenance to PC's and Laptops
- Qualifying and documenting the problems raised by colleagues
- Provide solutions and work arounds to incidents and problems
- Contribute to polices, processes, procedures and training
- Provide remote and telephone support to sites and regional offices as required
- Aid in shaping how IT supports the business as a whole
Ideally to be successful as IT Support Engineer;
- 1-2 Years general experience in an IT role
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 OS
- Strong communication at all levels and people skills
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.