Keen to join a prestigious law firm as their IT Support Engineer? You will have plenty of access to a broad range of technologies, allowing you to upskill and propel your career.
You will be provided benefits focused on looking after you: your development, your performance, your financial future and your health.
Salary: up to £45k + benefits!
Location: London (5 days on-site)
Key Responsibilities as an IT Support Engineer:
- End point device hardware knowledge (HP, Lenovo, Apple – laptops, iPhones, iPads, office telephony and WiFi and Accessing and configuring Firmware/BIOS to set standards
- Operating System exposure – install/update/remediate (Microsoft Windows – all support versions)
- End point software suites – install/update/remediate (Microsoft Office – all supported versions)
- Mobile Device Management Enterprise experience – device enrol/un-enrol (Profile Push) Mobile Iron Mobile Platform
- End point Enterprise management systems – device updates/software install (Microsoft SCCM, McAfee PGP, Bit locker)
- End point Enterprise deployment technologies – device pre-boot configuration, booting devices running device build sequences (Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft MDT)
Ideally as IT Support Engineer you’ll have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an IT Support Engineer.
- Experience with with office 365 and Windows 10/11 are essential.
- Experience supporting VIPs.
- Experience with scripting and SCCM is desirable.
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail!