Title: Infrastructure Engineer/Analyst
Day Rate: £180 - £225 (INSIDE IR35)
Duration: 3 Month
Based: Fully Remote (Occasional office visit - London)
1st Line Support Engineer - you will be the first point of contact when users have software and hardware problems as well as supporting the other members of the Tech Team by providing
- New Tickets - First Response to ticket submitters, identify urgency of ticket based on submitter or content
- Resolve Level 1 Technology Issues, such as user assistance with software.
- Triage and assign Level 2 and above tickets to the appropriate Tech Team member.
- Add, Update & Remove equipment, and Standardise all recorded listings in our Asset Register.
- Begin the on-boarding process by interacting with our People Team.
- Ordering and Shipping of devices & accessories for new starters, or equipment replacement.
- Stock/inventory level management.
- (If based in London): Access card maintenance: removing and adding users to/from the system. Contacting building security to update the access card list
including guest passes and requesting new ones.
- Creating user accounts, adding users to appropriate groups in Azure for new starters.
- Liaising with Vendors for setting up equipment (i.e. SIM Cards) for new starters.
- Managing offboarding of employees, such as asset retrieval, account closure, manager rights to existing data.
- Updating new starters on new-starter calendar, adding it to Team calendar.
- Supporting the Tech Team on various duties and projects.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10
- Good understanding of MacOS
- Good understanding of iOS / iPadOS
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft and Apple hardware
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 (Office) software suite.
- Experience with ticketing systems
Please apply for more information!