Role: IT Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Additional Benefits
* Systems administration of core company services.
* Providing the team with day to day technical support.
* Maintenance of physical infrastructure across all company sites.
* Ensuring all company devices adhere to defined Information Security Policies and Procedures.
* Maintaining inventory of company hardware.
* Troubleshooting service disruptions.
* Assisting with the on boarding of new recruits.
* Assisting with the roll out of new capabilities.
* Specification and procurement of new hardware.
* Liaising with suppliers.
* Recommend solutions to fulfil requirements and solve problems.
* Documenting workflows and procedures.
What will you bring to the role?
* 5+ years' experience of IT support.
* Experience of support provision in MacOS and Windows environments.
* Ability to plan own time effectively able to prioritise key tasks, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* Knowledge of information security best practises.
* Comfortable working without supervision and as part of a team, as required.
* Ability to react quickly whilst working under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks effectively.
* Detail oriented and logical