Your role is newly created and will be joining a global consulting firm, you will have a clear path for you to progress your career in the same fashion as other teams' members have.
No technologies are off-limits, and your primary responsibility is to provide user support and resolve tickets within their modern environment, utilising ServiceNow.
Location: City of London (On-site role)
Remuneration: up to £200 per day (6 months)
Your role as IT Support Engineer
- Providing high level of customer service through on-site technology support (PC, Mac, iOS and Android).
- Ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner (according to defined SLAs).
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues. Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- You'll gain exposure to Windows Server, AD, Office 365 and Microsoft Suite.
Ideally as IT Support Engineer
- You will have held an identical support role for 2+ years.
- Confident with 1st Line Support and eagerness to progress technical capabilities.
- Broad experience with PC/Laptop hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Experience with SCCM, Cloud Technologies and VOIP are highly desireable.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.