IT Support Analyst - £250 to £350 per day - Professional Services - Hybrid (London) - 3 month initial
This contract presents an opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a Global Advisory Firm, in their London offices. The IT Support Analyst will have experience offering executive level support, with superb stakeholder engagement.
Skills and Knowledge
- Act as first-line support for all Internal related IT Incidents
- Providing effective IT support services across all company employees both onsite and remotely to ensure that all incidents are closed within pre-defined timeframes.
- Ensure that all installations are completed in a timely and professional fashion, ensuring deadlines are achieved or exceeded.
- Working with internal teams to ensure operational and service excellence is delivered.
- Maintain all internal infrastructure and cloud provided solutions including, Office 365 Solutions and related applications.
- Escalate IT issues within the team where necessary, setting up and configuring new laptops, installing authorized software to laptops.
- Outstanding customer relationship skills with the ability to understand requirements and suggest timely solutions.
- Demonstratable experience in setting up, managing and supporting PC hardware and software.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience with Microsoft on premise and Cloud hosted solutions.
- Experience in managing Active Directory at a first line support level.
- Familiarity with software and hardware deployment tools.