Joining a global organisation, your role as IT Support Analyst will be to provide 1st to 2nd line support to both onsite and remote users. You will be provided with a lot of progression and training to upskill yourself and become an skilled engineer.
Rate: up to £170 Inside IR25 – 4 months (possible extension or transfer to perm)
Location: London, Westminster (onsite)
The business will support you on any relevant courses and certifications, whilst also offering weekly study time to dedicate towards excelling your career!
Key Responsibilities as an IT Support Analyst:
- You will be providing 1st and 2nd line support, You will have confidence troubleshooting and administering.
- Patching networks and troubleshooting networks, plus working on printers.
- Provide support with technologies such as; Office365, Sharepoint, Teams, Active Directory, Azure and Intune.
- Provide a high level of customer service and VIP support via direct phone and email support, including remote support and ensure Service Level Agreements are consistently met.
- Actively own, manage, monitor, troubleshoot and resolve queries and incidents reported to the service desk and prioritise, resolve or correctly refer to the relevant support teams.
Ideally as an IT Support Analyst you’ll have:
- Experience with Azure.
- Office 365 administrator.
- Experience in supporting VIPs.
- Experience in remedy force is desirable.
Sound like you? Please apply directly for more detail!