Keen to join a global company as their IT Support Analyst. This is a newly created, fast paced role in a modern environment. You will be reporting into the head of IT and providing excellent face to face support.
Location: Dublin (D18)
Remuneration: €230 per day (3 month contract – possible extension)
Key Responsibilities as a IT Support Analyst:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our customers via email, walk-ups, and chat support. Provide first-line support for local and/or time zone-based personnel.
- Promptly and professionally answer customer concerns and troubleshoot issues pertaining to our goods and services.
- Maintain accurate records, such as call logs and ticketing systems, to track customer interactions and issue resolution.
- Apply pertinent software and databases to diagnose, track, and resolve customer issues and handle complaints.
Ideally as a IT Support Analyst you’ll have:
- At least 2 years of 1st and 2nd line experience.
- Solid understanding of modern technology platforms.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail!