Landing as IT Supplier Manager in an entertainment company operating across the UK, Europe and the US, you'll be joining a company that has trebled in size over the last 5 years and has recently invested over £10M into IT!
Location: Surrey or London (Hybrid Working)
Salary: up to £70k + benefits
You'll be responsible for developing effective relationships with IT Business stakeholders to ensure the supplier base delivers the right quality, price & required due diligence.
- Bridge the gap between the technical teams within the organisation and suppliers.
- Support supplier management activities including contract management and supplier performance.
- Running the end to end Procurement Supplier Cycle including the preparation of pretender, tender documents, tender execution and contract award and subsequent contract management.
- Continuously improve supplier management team processes (and lead on initiatives when required) that will enhance efficiency within the team and / or drive best practice for the wider business.
Ideally you'll have:
- In depth experience of performing a technical procurement and supplier management role within the IT/Technology space, including experience in software license management, services, hardware, telco and networks.
- Ability to draft and negotiate strong contracts to meet business objectives including KPIs, SLAs and any additional relevant performance tracking requirements.
- Resilience working with a range of IT stakeholders.
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering cost savings and competitive and value add solutions to stakeholders across IT within an organisation.
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail
Each candidate will be reviewed and replied to