Reporting to the Director of ITSM, you will be joining a truly global brand within a fast-paced transformational role.
They're currently migrating from on premise to an outsourced data centre and this programme requires additional to support to specifically support with following the ITIL processes.
Location: London (Hybrid - must be commutable distance)
Remuneration: up to £580 (outside IR35) initial 6 month contract
Your role as Service Owner (DC Migration)
- Work with the programme team and BAU to ensure governance and oversight of supplier regarding Key ITIL processes ensuring their operational effectiveness
- Act as key contact for DCMP when issues arise
- Ensure the supplier delivers effective service via service reporting and management
- Support Change Lead in working with Suppliers on Change Management, attending CABs, change escalations, introduction of change chills/freezes if required.
- Help to govern and provide oversight required to manage the functions, particularly where additional Service Management resources are being recruited by the supplier (Incident Change and CMDB)
- Undertake Analysis of changes, specifically for DCMP and work with supplier to improve where issues are identified, escalating as necessary
- Ensure data with the CMDB for DCMP is maintained
- Management of the additional reporting and SLA obligations
- Managing Service Now improvement
Ideally to be successful as Service Owner (DC Migration)
- Held an identical role and have succesfully completed an outsourced DC migration project.
- ITIL accredited
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Experience of Continual Service Improvement
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.