As Service Owner you will oversee and assure delivery of all end-to-end IT services for your selected business department, being accountable for the provision of high-quality services related to these critical areas.
Location: Wolves or Chatham (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £54k + up to 15% bonus
Your role will be to ensure that Service Delivery for IT systems provided are to a high standard, by ensuring that these services deliver a stable, performant and secure service to these business areas, from a day to day operational, resilience and design perspective. You will be accountable for delivery of these services to agreed targets, whilst driving service improvements and cost efficiencies.
- Responsible for all Service Management activities aligned with the IT services provided to your selected department, including designing and delivering Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements, Service Analysis Data, internal Service Reviews etc. working to the group Service Level Management principles.
- Manage and resolve all complaints and escalations relating to the services on your portfolio.
- Delivery of effective service reporting to present a detailed picture of service performance for IT Senior Management stakeholders.
- Track performance against underpinning contracts for relevant third parties, including designing and maintaining a 'Continual Service Improvement' plan for each vendor and liaising closely with IT Vendor Management to deliver regular Service Reviews. Maintain similar plans for internally delivered IT services. Act as Relationship Owner for services in your portfolio.
You will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of ITIL processes, particularly around IT Service Management
- Experience Authoring Service Level and Operational Level Agreements
- Ability to robustly challenge and defend stakeholder interests against competing requirements from other areas. Strong ability to constructively challenge convention and sub-optimal proposals while offering viable alternatives is essential
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to tailor communications to senior/board level management and business stakeholders is essential
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail!
All candidates will be revied and responded to