You will be joining one of the highest grossing online retailers in the world as they completely transform their business model shifting into the digital world, building an entirely brand new function!
Your role is newly created and will ultimately moulded by you. Service Management will be at the heart of your role and you'll need to enjoy maturing processes and building ground up! This is a fast paced, immature ServiceNow envrionment.
Location: Farnham (Mainly remote)
Remuneration: c. £55,000 package
You will have an opportunity to:
- Provide service management support for all infrastructure, cloud and software consumed by the business
- Ensure IT infrastructure is well maintained, providing outstanding performance and reliability
- Compliance to IT infrastructure governance controls, specific focus on: Lifecycle, Availability, Capacity and Security Management
- Contribute to Incident, Change and Configuration Management discussions and work streams.
- Manage our 3rd party services, ensuring they deliver value for money, providing regular feedback
Ideally as IT Service Owner you will;
- Have an excellent understanding of Service Management (ITIL) disciplines / Framework
- Able to lead major incidents, complex investigations and identify root cause through analysis
- Able to challenge, influence and manage stakeholders in relation to IT infrastructure / cloud
- Comfortable with Service Level Agreements (SLA), Service Level Targets (SLT), Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Sound interesting? Please do get in touch with email@example.com