Role: IT Service Operations Manager
Location: London (remote until restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 6 months initial
Rates: up to £600/day (outside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based banking client is currently looking for an IT Service Operations Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract to ensure a proactive, omniscient, risk based approach to the delivery of IT Service Operations by the IT ecosystem to the bank's End Users. This is a key role required to ensure effective provision of the IT Services by working with technical, process and service teams in a coordinated manner to deliver effective and efficient service provision. You will work with the IT technical, service, commercial, risk, performance and ITSM process teams to predict, prevent, promote and proactively reduce business impact through effective IT operations, reducing Mean Time To Resolution and reduction/ impact of incidents.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage third parties to deliver ITSM, SIAM, Service Desk & Desk Side Support services.
- Ensure the third party integrates, through effective SIAM, into the IT Ecosystem
- Provide oversight & manage Major Incidents, Hit Squads or high profile activities when needed
- Implement improvements, innovation and automation through tooling and shift left activities
- Recommend and drive technical teams to reduce impact, risk and improve performance
- Ensure a risk lens and pragmatism in all engagements
- Represent IT in business engagements
- Manage, provision and use Service Performance & data to drive service delivery
- Ensure and promote a User First model
The role will also work with the SIAM ecosystem providers in the effective delivery of the service and will be measured on the satisfaction by the business of the IT Services, and the number of identified opportunities to improve service as well as a reduction in incidents and reduction in time to resolve through the effective delivery of in scope functions and processes.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.