Join a fast-paced global environment embarking on a brand new programme of work, to convert multiple country-based technology functions into a single group-wide technology function. Central to this change, you will design and implement what those future services look like.
Rate: c. £425 per day (Outside IR35 - 6 months).
Location: Remote w/ London occasionally for workshops.
Responsibilities as IT Service Management Consultant:
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) across multiple European countries to define both current and future services.
- Create suitable templates for these service definitions and guide the SMEs through their use.
- Ensure that the services are defined at a consistent level across the Group.
- Work with the service owners to identify the skills, knowledge and tools required to deliver each future service.
- Help the service owner scale the demand for new services in each country and create an appropriate sized team to deliver the services.
- Work with the service owners to establish a basic but consistent level of SLAs for all services.
- Working with the service delivery teams to cutover to the new service
To be successful as IT Service Management Consultant:
- 5+ years experience in technology service management and implementation.
- ITIL Service Management expertise or certification would be an advantage
- Experienced at working with demanding stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with technical specialists and C-level stakeholders.
- Experience of organisational change management (e.g. stakeholder management, communications, training, change readiness assessment etc.) would be an advantage.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Every applicant will be responded to.