INSIDE IR35 - IT Service Desk Team Leader/ 2nd/3rd Line Engineer
As an IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will work collaboratively with other IT team members to create and maintain high-performance systems at large scale. You will use the right tool for the job (which might be the latest and greatest tech) and will take responsibility for delivering high-quality support on time and on spec.
You will be responsible for providing 2nd / 3rd line support for our both sites but mainly based on head office in Leicester. Working within a close-knit team, Key areas will include; on-premise and cloud support, Networking, Active Directory, servers, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, System Center configuration manager, Hyper-V, VMware, Firewall, PowerShell, and more.
5+ experience within the industry
- At least one professional Virtualisation certification that has been obtained within the last five years, i.e. VMware VCP (VMware vCenter Certified Professional) or similar.
- 2nd / 3rd line support experience
- On-premise and cloud support experience
- Networking experience WAN / LAN / WLAN)
- Active Directory / servers / Office 365 / virtualisation/ Firewall / PowerShell
- Autopilot or Intune or other
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar subject; or, an equivalent qualification or real-world experience.
- Windows/Linux Server (Implementation/troubleshooting knowledge)
- Experience working in a team with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current IT infrastructure using tools like Nessus.
- Logging vulnerabilities and monitoring
- Continuous Improvement Co-Ordinator
- Systems and Process Change Management
- Customer Satisfaction Quality Control
Any of the following would be a bonus, but are not essential:
- Data Protection experience.
- Risk Management Experience.
- Microsoft Windows Technical Qualifications.
- Cybersecurity Certifications
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.