La Fosse is currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk Manager to join one of the of the world's major project development and construction groups to help support 5,000 users, across 200 sites in the UK.
Working as an IT Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for the management of the IT Service Desk to ensure service levels are met and a positive user experience is delivered. Ensure processes are followed and act on end user feedback to improve the service. Proactively review activity levels and demand to effectively resource the team and improve the end user experience. Work closely with the IT Service Delivery Manager and management peers to improve processes, knowledge, ServiceNow tooling and ways of working.
Location: Leavesdene - Watford / Hybrid working (3 Days in the office)
Remuneration: £55,000 - £60,000
Your role as an IT Service Desk Manager
- Develop, manage, and lead a high performing team that is customer focused and delivers to service levels.
- Effectively manage the IT queue of requests for the Service Desk team, continuously review and assess the SLA's and KPI's to ensure the team are meeting the business requirements.
- Manage and monitor customer satisfaction and make improvements where necessary.
- Work with other group controllers to ensure service levels are met and to also identify opportunities to improve the 1st time fix rate by analysing tickets that are not handled by the Service Desk.
- Manage key stakeholders - internal and external with focus on the customer service experience.
- Ensure that the Service Desk team works effectively through goal setting and are consistent in their level of skills and customer service.
Ideally to be successful as an IT Service Desk Manager
- Experience managing an IT Service Desk similar size to 7
- Experience with managing multiple sites
- Experience of managing & motivating teams to meet service level commitments
- Data analysis and able to identify trends leading to change
- Customer engagement & stakeholder management dealing with escalations
- Conflict management
- People and team management including development of people
- Appropriate knowledge and certifications (e.g. managing people, ITIL v3/v4, Service Desk Manager)
- Experience of using ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow) to manage team activity including creating reports
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.