Reporting to the Head of IT, your role will be joining a globally recognised retailer, responsbile for implementing, owning and maturing ITSM processes, as well as managing a small Service Desk team.
You will lead delivery of exceptional customer focused support through an internal team and outsourced third parties. This will include managing and resolving incidents, proactive monitoring, problem resolution and process improvement. It's crucial you're able to act as a point of escalation for the 2nd line engineers.
Salary: up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits
Your role as IT Service Desk Manager
- Direct management of a small team of 1st - 3rd line support engineers
- Working with other IT functions to deliver an efficient support function, plus supporting projects.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders and third parties globally
- Deliver and maintain industry best practice processes for service delivery utilising the ITIL framework
- Own and manage third party support partners and service providers
In order to be successful as IT Service Desk Manager
- Ability to be act as an esculation point for the Service Desk team
- Technical expertise; AD, Group Policy, VMware & Retail Systems
- ITL certification
- Proven background in leading small service desk teams
- Retail experience is essential
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with Lewis.Vyse@lafosse.com