Service Desk Analyst Position
La Fosse Associates are working with a large private equity firm based in Central London who are looking to appoint a highly skilled Service Desk Analyst on an initial 3 month contract for £200 per day (inside IR35). This will be a remote role, working from 14:00 - 22:00 (Monday - Friday).
- Ticket Management - identify, prioritise and log incidents or requests to agreed procedures; keep customers regularly updated on the status of their ticket(s); ensure that resolved tickets are properly documented and closed within SLAs.
- Incident/Problem Management - investigate causes of incidents or problems and seek resolution; outline/demonstrate possible workarounds whilst issues remain open; facilitate recovery following resolution; escalate unresolved incidents or problems to product/service/platform owner.
- Application Support - identify and resolve issues with Microsoft Office and related applications on Windows and iOS platforms.
- Communications Support - identify and resolve issues with email, chat, video conference and telephony systems and the core services underpinning them (e.g. basic networking).
- User Administration - create Active Directory accounts, groups and other objects; assign appropriate permissions; set up email accounts and distribution lists; administer access to other communication systems (e.g. chat, video conferencing); fulfil joiner/mover/leaver requests.
- Device Set Up/Management - install or remove hardware and/or software using, where possible, system management tools (e.g. SCCM); ensure updates/patches are regularly applied; record and report details of items installed/removed and ensure configuration management records are updated; train customers in the use of hardware and software.
- Support/Team Documentation - contribute to the creation and maintenance of support guides and procedure documents.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Danny Meehan on 02079321658.