You will be joining a team who have a proven track record of promoting within (4 promotions in 2021!). This is within a rapidly growing organisation who have continually hired throughout the whole of 2020!
They will look to rapidly propel your career through the service desk and provide you with a platform to deliver first-class service to the business. Your role will manage calls, multi-task concurrent complex problems and be the first point of contact for the Technology Services Service Desk function.
Salary: up to £30,000 plus benefits
Your role as IT Service Desk Analyst
- To ensure all supporting process, and documentation across the Service Management
functions are maintained and adhered to without exception.
- To escalate and liaise with L2 support, or associated resolver groups
- To report thru clear communication in the first instance into the Service Desk Team Lead
- To ensure and build a repeatable, first class level of Service Management function in accordance with ITIL
- To assist in the Service Transition of services
- To coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts
In order to be successful as IT Service Desk Analyst
- 2 yrs experience in a similar role
- Positive and flexible "can-do" outlook and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of micrsoft product suite
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with Lewis.Vyse@lafosse.com