Role: IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: London, Liverpool Street (2-3 days a week onsite)
Duration: 4 months
Rates: up to £500/day
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based banking client is currently looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join them on an initial 4-month contract as they plan a phased return to the office. The successful candidate will deliver IT Services, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of IT Products and manage the IT relationship with their business units and will need to work closely with the Associate Director, Service Delivery & Management, as well as other mangers in the department.
- Worked as a Service Delivery Manager on large-scale IT programmes.
- Background working across technical, process and service teams to proactively manage the end-to-end life cycle of IT Products and manage the IT relationship business wide.
- Experience with measuring, monitoring and reporting on IT performance/ satisfaction, as well as identifying improvement areas.
- Strong stakeholder management, with a background of working across different business units.
- Background working in financial services beneficial but not essential.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.