Reporting to the SMO Lead, your role will be one of the first permanent IT Service Management hires within a truly global data and consulting firm.
This is a greenfield ITSM environment where you will have autonomy to deliver the transition into a new support model, whilst owning and maturing processes along the way.
Location: Warwick or London (Flexible working)
Salary: up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Your role as IT Service Delivery & Transition Manager
- Ongoing run the service introduction process, working closely with the business, and service provider to deliver the plans, interdependencies, schedule, and activities.
- Working closely with business solutions team (applications focused) in a complex SAAS environment.
- Actioning service improvement plans as required.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end service with the 3rd party provider.
- Define the criteria to assess the readiness of the support model for go live.
- Oversee the business change through transition.
In order to be successful as IT Service Delivery & Transition Manager
- Proven background in service transition and service delivery, globally
- Confident working in a complex SAAS environment
- Applications focused ITSM experience.
- ITIL certification
- Ability to earn the trust of key stakeholders, including 3rd parties
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with Lewis.Vyse@lafosse.com