Role: IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Oxford (Hybrid working - 3 days in the office)
Salary: £55,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Key Skill-set Required:
- Currently certified in Azure Infrastructure or hold a minimum of 4 years technical experience in Azure multi subscription environments
- Hold a minimum of 4 years windows servers server management experience.
- Be familiar with Infrastructure technologies and tools, such as IPMonitor, VMWare ESXi, Google workspace, Active directory, Microsoft SCCM, Meraki wifi and Cisco VPN.
- Have a firm understanding of enterprise network architectures including LAN, WAN, VPN, Routing and Switching and firewalling skills.
- Ability to switch between technical and administrative workloads on a daily basis
- An understanding of enterprise best practice infrastructure management with a desire to include the use of automation/orchestration, telemetry, DR, monitoring and logging to improve services.
- Working knowledge of current and future information security threats and the best way to prevent them.
- Minimum ITIL V3+ Foundation certified and significant experience in ITIL aligned environments.
- Be passionate about assisting direct team, and non direct team members in growing their technical skill set, through one on one training and documentation and engagement with the End User Compute team.
- Someone who has the ability to resolve issues quickly when identified across multiple technology platforms, both in and out of hours, when required.
- High levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an inherent ability to effectively communicate with and influence others up to a senior level.
- Drive and determination to continuously improve stability, security and customer satisfaction.
- Be a social individual who actively participates in team events, both inside and outside of work hours.
- To succeed in this role, you will be a highly motivated self-starter, who is well organised and a strong team player with a good level and understanding of IT infrastructures, both on premise and in the cloud.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident, well organised, can easily re-prioritise and has experience working alongside 3rd parties to deliver enterprise platforms with a clear strategy of "cloud first".