Global Mining and Minerals Business based in Glasgow are looking for an Interim IT Security Governance Consultant for a 6 month contract which will be a fully remote contract. In this contract you will be driving an improved Security maturity in firm's Information Security governance.
The IT Security Governance Consultant's deliverables will include:
- Lead the group third party security assurance process and the development of new tooling and automation to support the business in managing third party security risk in our supply chain
- Work with various stakeholders to assure that they are managing information appropriately to maintain the appropriate risk appetite across Group
- Manage the security attestation process
- Maintain and develop the IS&T Risk Management Framework
- Work with the communications team to educate the business on Security Policies.
- Develop and manage the Group Information Security Governance Process
The ideal consultant will have experience of:
- Been an IT Security Governance Consultant for a Global Business
- Lead on Third Party Security for a Global Organisation
- Have strong experience of writing Security Policies and Procedures
- Have knowledge of ISO27001, Cyber Essentials and NIST
- Have experience of dealing with Senior Stakeholders and able to advise them on Security policies
Please note this contract is outside IR35.
For more information please apply to this job advert and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.