IT Security Architect | Full-Time, Permanent | Peterborough | £75,000
La Fosse has an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to exchange their current role for one in financial services with an organisation that are working in a similar capacity to companies such as other well-known financial providers.
You will be reporting to the Head of IT Security, this role will encompass defending Travelex against Cyber threats. This has a dependency on optimising the technology to be based on sound Cyber security principles to accurately manage and defend against any such attack placed upon the organisation.
Cyber Security is seen as a key strategic pillar within the organisation as the methods attackers use to evolve. To remain dynamic in its defence against such threats. As a security architect, you will be expected to create and design security for a system or service, maintain security documentation and develop architecture patterns and security approaches to new technologies.
The successful candidate will have a broad Infosec & governance knowledge, security monitoring, up-to-date knowledge of threat landscape, ISO, GDPR, Cyber Essentials, Risk, Compliance and Governance.
* Recommend security controls and identify solutions that support a business objective.
* Provide specialist advice and recommend approaches across teams and various stakeholders.
* Communicate widely with other stakeholders.
* Advise on important security-related technologies and assess the risk associated with proposed changes.
* Inspire and influence others to execute security principles.
* Help review other people's work.
* Interact with senior stakeholders across departments.
* Reach and influence a wide range of people across larger teams and communities.
* Research and apply innovative security architecture solutions to new or existing ones. problems and be able to justify and communicate design decisions.
* Develop vision, principles, and strategy for security architects for one project or technology.
* Work out subtle security needs.
* Understand the impact of decisions, balancing requirements and deciding between approaches.
* Produce patterns and support quality assurance.
* Be the point of escalation for architects in lower-grade roles.
* Lead the technical design of systems and services.
* Company pension scheme.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays! The longer you are with the company, the more holidays you get.
* Employee discount platform with Everyday Rewards by Bupa.
* Employee assistance programme.