La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit a Project Manager into their team for an Office Move / Upgrade piece of work. This role is inside IR35, £650 a day and will be a flexible working arrangement with a need to come into London every now and again due to the nature of the work.
- Building decommissioning - The client has changed their service provider and as a consequence have a piece of work to decommission their IT services and facilitate migration to their new provider, and also work with facilities to close down their physical office location.
- Return to work - this piece of work aims to enhance the office and meeting rooms to better support the expected working patterns post pandemic. i.e. to support a more flexible working location based approach. Initial work will involve some proof of concepts working with IT and shaping up the overall scope of this project
We are looking for a strong IT project manager with;
- Demonstrable multi-year (>5 year) track record in managing delivery of infrastructure and/or facilities work
- Experience of working with IT infrastructure service providers
- Experience of working with facilities providers
- Disciplined project management style
- Ability to build and maintain strong, cohesive working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritisation and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key project deliverables
- A track record of delivering against tight timescales in an ambiguous, demanding and changing environment
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, multi-tasking skills and a 'can do attitude'
- Excellent communicator