La Fosse Associates are seeking an IT Project Manager for an Insurance Client (General Insurance) to join for a six-month contract.
The successful application will have experience of SDLC process and a background in application and systems development programmes within Insurance.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- IT Project Manager with 2+ years recent experience in Insurance (GI preferable)
- Background in Application and Systems Development programmes
- Understanding of Systems Developments Lifecycle (SDLC) process
- Proven track record in managing the delivery of technology change (Application, Web, Configuration, and Data) within the context of a programme on time and within budget
- Able to demonstrate the successful rollout of software delivery and digital engineering
- Experienced in improving software quality through more automated testing and strong change control
- Experienced delivering quality solutions through an effective development, testing and release management capability
- Track record defining and managing plans and schedules ensuring accurate estimate of cost, time and resource requirements - Experience of financial and budget management for medium to large sized change initiatives.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Quality change management skills including communications and ability to effectively manage stakeholders up to and including board (C-suite level)
- Project Management technical skills including organisation, governance, estimation, planning, scheduling, tracking, reporting and risk/issue management
- Knowledge of resource management with internal (including offshore) and/or external (3rd Party) providers
This is a six month initial contract (INSIDE IR35).