La Fosse Associates is looking for an IT Project Manager for an Insurance Client (General Insurance) to join for a six-month contract.
The purpose of this role is to join an in-flight project, removing/replacing several old Visual Basic applications in the estate (Decommissioning).
The role will require an IT Project Manager with Insurance experience on similar projects.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- IT Project Manager with recent experience in Insurance (GI preferable)
- Experience working on an IT Application Decommissioning Project
- Excellent financial planning and budget management skills, including business cases
- Track record defining and managing plans and schedules ensuring accurate estimate of cost, time and resource requirements - Experience of financial and budget management for medium to large sized change initiatives.
- Quality change management skills including communications and ability to effectively manage stakeholders up to and including board (C-suite level)
- Project Management technical skills including organisation, governance, estimation, planning, scheduling, tracking, reporting and risk/issue management
- Practiced in Project Management & Office tools such as MS Office Suite, MS Project or Planview
- Knowledge of resource management with internal (including offshore) and/or external (3rd Party) providers