IT Project Manager - Infrastructure, SQL Server, & Vendor/Stakeholder management
INSIDE IR35, Remote working for now then office 2/3 days a week
A leading client are on the lookout for an IT Project Manager to work on a number of IT projects.
Example Projects on Deck:
- Decommissioning of several remaining SQL servers which are end of life.
- Information security projects (some with infrastructure components and some where we need to partner with software vendors and implement their products).
- Implementation of new vendor software tool for patents practice
- Stakeholder Management and Communication: Ability to effectively set expectations with project team members and stakeholders and tailor communications for the project at various levels/audiences. Be proactive with communicating potential risks, issues, and roadblocks and able to articulate what is needed to address blockers.
- Attention to Detail/Focus on Quality: PM should have an eye for detail and be capable of effectively navigating and managing the commercials and procurement process and be able to spot issues with things like vendor invoices, holes in requirements, or gaps in processes.
- Organization and Prioritization: Some of our projects were already I flight when PMs left the organization. PMs should be able to quickly pick them up, make sense of what the previous PM had done and what the most important things to tackle are.
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now!