Role: IT Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Technology Project Manager required to join a leading UK Charity. You will be responsible for delivering a broad range of projects, end-to-end including planning, organising, staffing, leading and controlling activities. This role will manage several projects concurrently, as well as work collaboratively across Technology and the wider organisation, delivering both Technology-led and business-led projects.
- Experience operating as an IT Project Manager is essential
- Experience in delivering a variety of end-to-end Technology projects such as IT systems implementation or integration projects.
- Experience leading ETL and Data integration workstreams would also be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in delivering AGILE and Waterfall projects.
Please click apply if you would like to apply for this role.