IT Project Manager - £55,000 to £60,000 - Flexible working
Systems Integration within Financial Services required.
An exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join a financial services institution at the start of an ambitious programme of change. This role is required to support the financial institution in the delivery of the corporate plan through scoping, managing, and delivering change. Projects delivered across the programme will include increasing digital capability, ensuring the futureproofing of IT and branch infrastructure, driving business efficiency, and delivering regulatory change.
- Clearly and thoroughly identify the scope of the project(s):
- Work with the team to identify and schedule all the work required to fulfil the scope:
- Identify resourcing needs in line with the project plan:
- Day-to-day management of the project
- Day-to-day management of testing activities
- Where appropriate, deliver serviceable outcomes to the business through effective handovers.
Previous Experience In:
- Scope and Schedule management
- Risk and Issue management
- Finance and cost control management
- Resource and people management
- Benefits management
- Communication management
- Test and release management
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Professional qualification in project management, such as APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) or another recognised qualification (e.g. Prince2 or PMP)
- Knowledge of project management in a portfolio management environment
- Knowledge of change management, project management, and process improvement methodologies.