Role: Project Manager
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits
IT Project Manager required to join a Global Logistics organisation. You will report into the IT Project Office Manager and be required to deliver a variety of end-to-end IT and Business Change projects including working specifically on Logistics applications and infrastructure IT projects, covering the whole spectrum of project support, assurance and governance.
IT Project Manager requires excellent relationship management to maintain effective and collaborative communication with internal key stakeholders, the end customer, and other 3rd parties. They will be expected to work closely with the Business and IT management to effectively manage an agreed portfolio of projects. Effective and relevant reporting will be essential.
- Experience operating as an IT Project Manager with Prince 2 Practitioner is essential
- Experience of managing a variety of end-to-end IT Projects including Logistics Applications Implementations (essential)
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to bring about effective change to meet the demand of business and IT
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to travel to different sites
Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity and have a background working within Logistics & Supply Chain.