La Fosse is working with one of the leading cosmetic brands in the world to help recruit a IT Procurement Manager to help lead negotiations on a new cyber programme which has recently kicked off for a 6 month contract.
Your role is newly created and will partner with the cyber programme team globally on all negotiations and strategy for Cyber Vendors within a vital programme of work group wide.
Location: London Bridge (Hybrid model)
Remuneration: £550 - £630 per day (Outside IR35)
Your role as IT Procurement Manager
- As a IT Procurement Manager you will be purely looking after the IT procurement on a recently started cyber programme with 32 projects with overall values coming to multi-millions.
- Your main priority will be to help drive down costs and negotiate throughout the programme.
- The IT Procurement Manager will take on contracts mostly at request for proposal stage, however there will be contracts at vendor or tender stage.
- You will also look after statements of works and project briefs, as well as facing off to internal stakeholders.
- Additional responsibilities include negotiating, vendor management, global communications, contract reviews and overarching responsibility for IT Procurement.
Ideally to be successful as an IT Procurement Manager
- You will have demonstrated a strong IT Procurement Management track-record having worked at a senior level for at least 5 years
- Experience of looking after contracts at different stages I.e request for proposal, vendors & tender.
- You should have lead negotiations on contracts with values up to multi-millions.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.