La Fosse Associates are partnered exclusively with one of the UKs largest not-for-profit organisations. You will be joining a globally recognised firm, who go out of their way to actively upskill / progress contractors and retain them long term.
You'll join a team of 3 and be responsible for all purchases of IT equipment for the organisation, this will include raising and approving requisitions for different directorates across the organisation and generating Purchase Orders.
Rate: up to £150 per day (6 months - inside IR35).
Location: Remote (a day in London occasionally)
Your role as IT Procurement Assistant
- Maintaining, comprehensive and auditable records of all purchases that go through IT procurement using the in house ITSM tool
- Updating the staff and volunteers with equipment delivery statuses.
- Liaising and maintaining a good relationship with external suppliers - working with Procurement on regular reviews.
- Updating pages of the intranet and website on a regular basis with information about purchasing
- Monitoring 3rd party suppliers
- To process and reconcile team expenses using Agresso, the finance database and excel. This will include ensuring that invoices are correctly coded and appropriately authorised
Person Specification for IT Procurement Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects at one time
- Able to demonstrate initiative and prioritise workload
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for developing new skills
- Sound technical understanding of the technologies underpinning major IT systems and telephony and networks
- Ideally you will have CIPS knowledge (but not essential).
Sound interesting? Please do get in touch before the 22nd September.
Every applicant will be responded to.