Senior Project Manager - London Bridge - 50-70k salary dependant on experience- onsite 3 days per week and MUST HAVE IT/Infrastructure project exprience.
A Senior Project Manager with experience in IT projects such as Infrastructure, Networking and Security is required for a Property company based in London Bridge.
Onsite 3 days per week in London Bridge, 2 days remote.
- Define and implement plans, processes, projects and programmes to mitigate identified risks and threats.
- Monitor and report on the projects and programmes to ensure delivery to the highest standard of quality and timeliness.
- To analyse, define and assess IT and related cyber security risks, threats and issues.
- Develop and implement policies & procedures and ensure compliance with key IT and cyber security activity
- Manage projects arising from these recommendations to the highest standards controlling cost, quality and time. Currently identified projects include:
- Prioritising and implementing the projects and tasks identified by Managed Service Providers.
- Identifying need and implementing specific business wide cyber security requirements
- Ensure security issues identified by partners and are prioritised where necessary remedial action taken.
- Present Draft for approval for the Projects committee (PITG) and once approved, monitor, review and update its appropriateness in the light of the changing cyber security landscape.
If this is of interest please apply now for immediate consideration