IT Platform Engineer - £53,000 to £60,000 (+15% BONUS) - Flexible Working
An opportunity for a platform services engineer to involve themselves with a Global FMCG business. You would be responsible for the on-going development and management of IT infrastructure. Supporting all sites, including the online eCommerce platform. You would use your technical knowledge and management skills to help design and implement new solutions, ensuring continuous improvement to both the on-premise Infrastructure and new cloud Infrastructure.
The client is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and will focus on improving platform stability and increasing the pace of change within the team.
Strong Technical Knowledge in:
- Windows Server 2012+
- Microsoft SCCM / Intune / Autopilot
- Cisco Meraki / Cisco firewalls
- Office 365
- Azure / Azure DevOps / AWS
- eCommerce technologies - CDNs, Load Balancers and WAFs
- Infrastructure-as-code and experience with CI/CD Pipelines
Accountability and Experience:
- Experienced in incident management and escalation processes.
- Strong understanding of ITIL.
- Experience of cloud technologies.
- Mentor colleagues within the Platform Support Team.
- Responsible for the uptime and performance of the DPG IT Infrastructure.
- Responsible for the delivery of IT Infrastructure Projects.
- Manage third parties to ensure the IT infrastructure remains security complaint, patched and backed up in accordance with our policies and SLA's.
- Responsible for the delivery of the IT Infrastructure strategy.
- Manage the building, monitoring and support of both the on-premise and cloud infrastructure, including the eCommerce applications and supporting systems.
- Ensure environments are secure and where required adhere to PCI-DSS standards.