IT Operations Manager - £80,000 - £90,000 - Hybrid working (minimum 1 day in London office) - Perm role
We are looking for highly motivated professionals to join our Infrastructure team, working as part of a growing agile delivery team, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of building our infrastructure offering from the ground up.
- AWS advanced knowledge, along with good AWS security fundamentals to manage our AWS environment
- Azure expertise with proven background in delivering Azure Cloud solutions, with security knowledge including conditional access policies, SSO and grouping policies.
- Supporting users on SaaS applications e.g. Salesforce, Mambu, TruNarrative, Transmit Security
- Co-ordinating with End User Support team, configuring Laptops to Azure conditional access policies standards, including Intune and Autopilot configuration.
Key Experience needed:
- ITIL - Change/Incidents/ Problem lifecycle (ideally certified, but good hands-on knowledge accepted)
- Azure Hands on, Intune / Conditional access policies, Defender, Endpoint, User management, SharePoint.
- AWS - in depth knowledge of managing AWS, costs, IAM, good technical overview, we are not looking for people to build just manage
- Comfortable talking and dealing with C level and Auditors
- Managing off-shore team (No 1-2-1 required as they have an off-shore manager), and making sure Changes and Incidents are resolved n timely manor
- Financial Services experience - including regulatory reporting preferred.