Role: IT Operations Manager
Rate: £550 - £635pd (OUTSIDE)
You will be responsible for the operational management and support of the cloud based infrastructure and have ideally supported a data platform. Exposure to BI tools is a huge plus.
You will lead a team of offshore operations and support engineers and work closely with other internal SME'S, 3rd party suppliers and business stakeholders to provide a stable ad secure platform from which delivery teams can build and release new data solutions.
● 5 years+ experience as a hands-on technology operations manager, leading day to day support
activities for cloud hosted enterprise systems.
● 2 years+ experience managing and supporting Azure cloud infrastructure.
● Experience of managing and supporting data solutions in some capacity, including ETL
processing and BI tools, with a working understanding of data concepts, architectures and
● Strong people management skills with a proven ability to develop and lead a high performing
team to deliver measurable success.
● Strong vendor management skills having held roles where data platforms are managed and
supported through a multi-vendor sourcing model.
Apply for more info!