Your role will be business facing, nurture the relationship with the supplier and report directly into the IT Director. Sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Microsoft Technologies and a breadth of experience in Service Delivery will be key to your success in the role.
Salary: up to £80,000 + benefits
Your role as IT Operations Manager
- IT infrastructure including Networks, phones, security, PCs, servers, cloud infrastructure etc..
- Manage the support activity delivered by key third-party providers
- Ensure service delivery to the business meets our KPI's
- Continuously improve and enhance our service delivery
- Standardise the IT infrastructure and operations across the group sites
- Work as part of a project team to leverage our IT infrastructure
- Innovate and incorporate new technologies to drive value
- Project management of small-medium tasks/activities
In order to be successful as IT Operations Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Service Management including ITIL certification
- Good knowledge or Microsoft technologies, including O365.
- Breadth of knowledge across IT infrastructure covering networks, unified communications, servers, data-centres, cloud, end-user devices, security.
- Experience Managing; Infrastructure, Service Delivery and Operations and outsourced providers to drive improvements and deliver on SLAs and KPIs
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for a confidential discussion.